Thread: Levi's 511 Rigid - 8 Months 1 Wash

Wearing
    SugarCane Oki

Levi's 511 Rigid - 8 Months 1 Wash

These were my first pair of raw denim, picked them up at a levi's store in Calgary for $80. This pair of denim is pretty much a portrait of my high school life. They went through a couple accidental alcohol soaks/rinses, a few fights, a couple girlfriends, and lots of good times. I repaired a rip in the front right thigh area with black thread. There are lots of other rips and wear spots and holes but I dont think they will see the saving grace of a needle and thread, as I need to work on my n&f deep indigo's. I might bring them out for a special occasion once and a while, but i think that's about it for these.

Before:
    http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...1270|null|null

After:
    Name:  IMG_9066.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  51.4 KBName:  IMG_9076.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  33.0 KBName:  IMG_9083.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  37.4 KBName:  IMG_9085.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  49.7 KBName:  IMG_9090.jpg
Views: 852
Size:  80.1 KBName:  IMG_9104.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  100.9 KB

A pair that tells a story. That's the best kind of denim. Instead of all those high contrast fading worn in just for those creases, each rip or weird fade has a story behind it.
    Good job and good luck with the deep indigos, they are a stubborn pair but once broken in look very good.

Wearing
    SugarCane Oki
    Thanks man, I'll post them up here in a few months time for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Contrast View Post
    A pair that tells a story. That's the best kind of denim. Instead of all those high contrast fading worn in just for those creases, each rip or weird fade has a story behind it.
    Good job and good luck with the deep indigos, they are a stubborn pair but once broken in look very good.