Iron Heart IHJ-24 Jacket: Recently Released
The heavy hitters at Iron Heart have just released a new jacket called the IHJ-24 this time taking inspiration from Lee. The fabric is a 17 oz. indigo selvedge denim. Although it’s heavier weight of denim, it’s no surprise that this is actually on the lighter end of the scale for the motorcycle minded brand.
It’s a faithful interpretation of Lee’s 101J “First Zip” jacket, yet distinctly Iron Heart and full of period details enthusiasts will love. They’ve used a navy blue corduroy for the collar as well as for lining the hand pockets. Subtler details include cateye buttons located on the waist adjuster tabs, navy herringbone twill pocket bags and red thread running through the chain stitching. It’s a release that will not be remade, so be sure to hop on it fast.
- Name: Iron Heart IHJ-24
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Fabric: 100% cotton rope-dyed indigo denim
- Other details:
- Action bi-swing pleated shoulders
- Navy blue corduroy collar
- Double and triple needle stitch construction
- Bobbin thread on chain-stitch is in red
- Zippered breast pocket lining in red twill
- Handwarmer pockets are navy blue corduroy lined with navy herringbone twill pocket bags
- Heavyweight leather zip pulls
- Available at Iron Heart for $450