Fade Friday – 3sixteen SL-100x (14 Months, 4 Washes)
New York City-based 3sixteen is well-known in the raw denim arena for their high-quality selvedge as well as the high-quality fades that come along with denim of such a level. The brand was most recently featured on Fade Friday for their ST-120x shadow selvedge, part of their reddit World Tour.
This time around it is the brand’s flagship SL-100x jeans featured – their much-celebrated slim-straight fit in a 14.5 oz. selvedge custom woven for the brand by Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan. Worn for 14 months with 4 washes, this pair shows some exceptional fades and natural points of wear.
Not many details are provided about this pair, but be sure to check out the great photos below and on 3sixteen‘s website.
- Name: 3sixteen SL-100x
- Weight: 14.5 Oz.
- Fit: Slim straight fit with a slight taper from the knee down
- Denim: 100% cotton raw indigo selvedge from Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan
- Other details:
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- Continuous tucked waistband chainstitch
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
- Made in the USA
- Length of wear: 14 months
- Number of washes: 4
- Available at: 3sixteen for $240.00
Photos – Before
Photos – After