With just a few day remaining in 2013, we close out this year’s final Fade Friday with a pair of nicely settled Samurai Jeans S5000VX 17 Oz. Courtesy of Soul4Street and Instagram user, Drinkx14, they were worn for approximately six months and submitted to two soaks and two washes.
Outside of length of wear and number of washes, unfortunately not much else is known about the denim. However, as seen by the sharp honeycombs, vertical falling on the thighs, train tracks, and darning just above the left knee, it’s clear they’ve definitely endured some heavy and long days of wear.
- Name: Samurai Jeans S5000VX
- Weight: 17 Oz.
- Fit: Straight
- Denim: 100% Cotton original Samurai Japanese selvedge denim
- Other details:
- Intertwining red and silver selvedge; representing samurai sword and bleeding passion of samurai soul
- Front pocket bag woven with message in beige threads; reads as “Shogyo Mujo”, or “all things change”
- Copper rivets
- Available at: Blue in Green for $345.00
Photos – Before
Photos – After