Naked & Famous WeirdGuy 13 Oz. Jade Selvedge Denim
Since 2008 Naked & Famous has been pushing the denim envelope and continuing to design and produce some of the most unique and best fitting denim on the market. Their new “Weird Guy” Jade Selvedge does not disappoint and continues to build on their legendary reputation of innovation. This pair of jeans is made in Canada from 13 oz Japanese selvedge denim and has a unique Jade hue promising of extremely unique fades unlike any other pair of jeans on the market.
Specifically, these jeans incorporate a unique brown warp thread, rather than the more traditional white warp thread, that is dyed with a blue-green indigo, resulting in a Jade hue. This pair is offered in the now “Weird Guy” fit, which has a slim top block, medium rise, and tapers from the knee down, and is soon to be offered in other fits as well. Other features include a custom engraved American Bison leather back patch, hidden selvedge pocket detail, and a button fly closure.
- Name: Naked & Famous “Weird Guy” 130z Jade Selvedge Denim
- Weight: 130z
- Fit: “Weird Guy”- slim fit top block, room in the thigh, medium rise, taper from knee to leg opening.
- Available at: Blue Owl Workshop for $148.00
- Additional Deatils:
- Custom engraved Naked & Famous hardware
- 1/4″ thick American Bison leather patch
- Button fly closure
- 100% cotton
- Indigo dyed
- Made in Canada