As some might remember, towards the end of 2011 Naked & Famous and Tate + Yoko teamed up with The Flat Head to create the FHXNFXTY denim. Limited to just 50 pairs, the collaborative denim utilized The Flat Head‘s famous 3XXX denim, a rope-dyed, unsanforized fabric weighing 14.5 oz and well known for its vertical fading.
Though tracking down a worn-in FHXNFXTYproved tricky, we were fortunate to have N&F‘s Bahzad Trinos send an update of his pair for at the 4 month mark and again one year later for today’s Fade Friday.
- Name: FHXNFXTY – The Flat Head x Naked & Famous x Tate + Yoko
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Denim: Unsanforized 3XXX denim
- Fit: Weird Guy (slim top block, medium rise, slim leg and slight taper)
- Other details:
- These jeans were made by The Flat Head using all Flat Head construction, hardware and fabric
- The pockets for the first time feature stitching. It’s hard to tell initially because they’re tone-on-tone/hidden
- Triple name vegetable tanned natural leather embossed patch with a custom design
- Iron donut button, hidden iron (copper plated) rivets reinforcing backpockets, copper rivets elsewhere
Photos – Before
Photos – After