Denham 5 Year Anniversary Book – Just Released
Fresh for 2013, Dutch denim brand Denham has released a book in honor of its five year anniversary on January 14 entitled Denham: 5 Years in the Making. The book serves as much as a retrospective and celebration of the brand as it does an encyclopedia of their past and present design and philosophies.
Across its many pages the book explores the exciting history of the brand with passages and striking photographs of the products that they have produced. Considering all that Denham has accomplished in their brief five years of existence it should be interesting to see what they bring to the table in the future.
The book is now up order on their website, at Denham Stores, and select clothing and bookstores worldwide.
- Name: Denham 5 Years in the Making
- Dimensions: 49cm x 34 cm x 4 cm
- Available for: €250.00 at Denham
- Other Details:
- Limited Release of 1,000 sequential copies
- Hardcover linen wrap with blue stitched binding
- Limited edition print of the famed Denham scissor silhouette along with a woodgrain bookmark
- Delivered in a bespoke custom cardboard case