In honor of its fifth anniversary, Berlin-based menswear boutique, Burg & Schild, has joined forces with EDWIN to create an exclusive piece – the Black / Black Kaihara Raw Denim.
Modeled after EDWIN ‘s ED39 and a part of Burg & Schild‘s special “BLACK COLLECTION”, fifty pairs have been produced (ten pairs for each year the two company’s have worked together) and in very meticulous fashion.
Among all of the details, two highlights include the hand crafted, vegetable tan-dyed leather patch; and copper donut buttons that are hand painted with black enamel. As with any pair of raw denim, both elements are certain to evolve wonderfully over time and with each wear.
Though the collaborative denim is unavailable for online order, it can be purchased in-store when it becomes available on October 20th. For additional information on the limited edition item, see below and hop over to EDWIN and Burg & Schild.
- Name: Burg & Schild x EDWIN Black / Black Kaihara Denim
- Weight: 14 Oz.
- Fit: Straight
- Denim: 14 Oz. Kaihara, Japanese Denim
- Selvedge: Red-line
- Black twill, hand numbered pocket bags
- Black enamel, copper buttons
- Hand cut leather patch using vegetable tan dyed leather
- Includes tote bag made from recycled military ground sheets
Photos (Source: Edwin)