Good ol’ Blue Jeans. Everyone’s got a pair or two (or 12…). And while bright and pastel-coloured jeans have been increasing in popularity this year, they’re not raw and they’re not for everybody. That’s why we got all excited when Railcar Fine Goods posted teasers of their Spikes X006 jeans earlier this summer.
The limited-edition jeans are crafted with the same quality (triple-needle flat seat seams, rivets, etc) and minimal styling as every other pair of Railcar jeans, but this time, using a unique 14.5 oz. brown denim with classic red-line selvedge.
Railcar Fine Goods only received a few rolls of the special brown denim, so the run is quite limited at 31 pairs total, with each one bearing its serialized number. The jeans are only available through Railcar’s online store, so act fast!
- Name: Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X006
- Weight: 14.5 Oz.
- Fit: Slim-Straight, Medium Low Rise
- Denim: 100% Japanese Cotton Brown Selvedge Raw Denim
- Other Details:
- Brown tone-on-tone stitching
- Triple-needle flat seat seams
- Hand-stamped, serially numbered back patch
- Limited to 31 pairs