Ande Whall Special Roll (SR1) Raw Denim – Just Released
Compared to his most recent denim, the Ande Whall x Wakefield Hotel collaboration, the SR1 is offered in all four fits – “Cobra” (super slim), “Mustang” (slim), “Caribou” (regular), “Buffalo” (loose) – and has some interesting details, such as the orange dot dobby selvedge.
Similarly though, only 21 pairs of each fit are available so don’t delay on purchasing! They can be ordered directly from Ande Whall‘s official site.
- Name: Ande Whall Special Roll (SR1)
- Weight: 14.5 Oz.
- Fit: ”Cobra” (super slim), “Mustang” (slim), “Caribou” (regular), “Buffalo” (loose)
- Denim: 100% cotton, indigo-dyed, sanforized denim from Okayama, Japan
- Price: $265.00
- Available at: Ande Whall
- Specially marked pocket bags
- Orange dot dobby selvage line
- X-bar tacked back pockets
- Wings back pocket stitching in bright lemon
- Leather waistband patch
- 9 waist Sizes
- 5 inseam lengths
- Handmade in New Zealand
Photos (source: andewhall.bigcartel.com)