Samurai Jeans Kakishibu-Dyed 24 Oz. S5000KA – Just Released
About a month and a half ago, NYC denim shop Blue In Green released a very exclusive piece from Samurai Jeans, the S5000BKB Black x Black “Zero” Denim.
Unsurprisingly, both parties continue to not disappoint. Just over one week ago, the denim shop posted several new items from Samurai Jeans, most notably the electrifying and heavyweight S5000KA.
For this special denim, Samurai Jeans used an original 24 Oz. denim that has been hand-dyed with Kakishibu, an all natural dye fermented from the juice of unripe persimmions. Interestingly enough, according to Blue In Green, it’s the very first time a denim this heavy has been dyed with Kakishibu.
- Name: Samurai Jeans S5000KA
- Weight: 24 Oz.
- Fit: Mid Rise Straight Leg Fit
- Denim: Kakishibu hand-dyed 100% cotton, selvedge
- Price: $725.00 USD
- Available at: Blue In Green
- Other Details
- Unique leather patch with heavyweight Samurai warriors eating persimmons
- Dark steel tack buttons, black bartack and buttonhole
- Subtle hints of dark brown and black in fabric
- Specially marked box with silver and gold flake design
Photos (source: blueingreensoho.com)