Around two months ago, Blue In Green and Samurai Jeans released the second model of their collaborative Shadow Series, the S710BK. While they have yet to unleash their next denim of the series, Blue In Green has just announced a new Samurai denim – the S5000 BKB.
Utilizing their mint 17 Oz. “Zero” denim (rope dyed black warp x black weft weave), the denim is a limited edition piece. In addition to the exclusive material, other details include the rivets, donuts, special lining, and serial number proof on the back patch.
- Name: Samurai S5000BKB
- Weight: 17 Oz.
- Denim: 100% Cotton, “Zero” denim
- Fit: Mid-rise straight leg fit
- Cost: $325.00
- Available at: Blue In Green
- Other Details
- Copper rivets & tonal top stitch detailing
- Black coated steel tack buttons
- Black rope dyed warp & weft threads
- 100% Cotton thread sewing construction