Fade Friday – Rogue Territory RK (3 Months, No Washes)
This week’s Fade Friday is not only special for the fades it has achieved thus far (only three months in)
, but, more importantly, what it stands for - not washing nor giving up. Even though this individual has gone through turmoil with their pair of Rogue Territory RK denim, they have stood true to not washing nor cleaning off the filth and nastiness they have endured. Update: this individual did in fact wash their denim afterward. Apologies for the confusion caused.
For those curious, this person wore these pair of Rogue Territory 6 Oz. RK through a variety of harsh activities and in pretty dirty environments (e.g. sewers!). Big shout out to Karl of Rogue Territory for taking the time to hook us up with these shots.
- Name: RK Denim
- Weight: 6 Oz.
- Denim Origin: sanforized Japanese Denim, Kaihara Mills
- Manufactured: handmade in downtown Los Angeles
- Other details
- Selvedge on fly
- Hidden pen pocket in right back pocket
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch