The end of Summer not only marks the arrival of Fall, but also (and more importantly) a flurry of new raw denim models and collaborations. Announced last week, 3sixteen and Barneys Co-Op have come together to produce the beautifully crafted and detail riddled SL-BNY1 (take a look at that selvedge!).
The SL-BNY1 is the first collaboration between the two parties and, in usual 3sixteen fashion, availability is very limited – only 100 pairs are available!
- Name: 3sixteen x Barneys Co-Op SL-BNY1
- Weight: 14 Oz.
- Fit: Slim straight leg fit with a slight taper from the knee down
- Denim: Left Hand Twill indigo selvedge denim woven in Hiroshima, Japan
- Price: $250.00 USD
- Available at: Barneys
- Asymmetrical selvedge ID
- Heavyweight natural tan leather patch from Tanner Goods sewn on left side
- Selvedge coin pocket and fly details
- Gunmetal branded hardware
Photos (source: 3sixteen.com)
- 3sixteen original post