Just Released – Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues (SEXFHXRJB15)
Earlier last week, denim boutique, Self Edge, announced the release of their first tri-collaboration (for lack of a better word) with Flat Head and Real Japan Blues. According to Self Edge, Real Japan Blues were able to produce a 14 Oz. unsanforized Zimbabwe cotton denim, after which the denim was manufactured as Flat Head‘s facilities.
My first of two personal favorite features of this unique denim is the detail on the back pockets – specifically the Flat Head arc’s and Real Japan Blues‘ emblem. The other interesting (and more practical) aspect is how incredibly versatile they are. As Zimbabwe cotton is much softer and used for its quality and comfort, it is considered ideal for warmer weather (i.e. summer).
- Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues (SEXFHXRJB15)
- Denim: 100% Cotton Unsanforized Selvedge Denim from Zimbabwe
- Weight: 14oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Hidden Rivets
- Japanese Made Hardware (Flat Head)
- Dual Flat Head & Real Japan Blues Branded Pockets
- Button Fly
Photos (source: selfedge.com)
- Self Edge Store offering SE x FHx RJB 15 denim